We’re in the business of helping qualified entrepreneurs
secure growth capital.
How to Fill Out Your SBA EIDL Loan Application Masterclass. Join The Capital Masters experts, Rich Russakoff and Bob Hernandez on Thursday, April 22nd at 2pm EST.
The SBA has increased the maximum amount small businesses can borrow through its EIDL program from 6-months of economic injury with a maximum loan amount of $150,000 to up to 24-months with a maximum of $500,000.
In addition to that EIDLs offer many favorable terms such as:
– The interest rate for small businesses is 3.75%
– The first payment due date has been extended to 2022
– Long-term repayments can be scheduled up to 30 years
Has your business taken advantage of this funding opportunity?
In order to help you through the process of applying for and EIDL loan we have created a masterclass to provide you with assistance to:
– Determine whether your business is eligible
– Find a lender
– Complete the loan application and related documentation
– Avoid common mistakes while filling out the application
– Adresse case by case questions post-event
This program will be recorded for viewing at a later time or date.